The Pietro Carnaghi company was founded in 1922 and it is today an important reference point in the international scenario of the machine tool manufacturers, with the continuous development of technologies and ideas, supported by more than 8 decades of experience in the field.
The Carnaghi family, being the founder of the Company, is today represented by the third and the fourth generations. They are active in the management of the Company, cooperating with professional managers sharing the strategical vision.
Pietro Carnaghi specializes in machine tools with high demanding performances, is today active on the market in the production of:
- vertical lathes
- movable portals milling machines (GANTRY type)
- FMS (Flexible Manufacturing Systems), cells.
Pietro Carnaghi is world leader in the production of large vertical lathes and provides in addition to the machines, the advanced machining technology and effective aid to the customer’s production needs.
An important feature of the company vision is the customer orientation, extremely enhanced by a dynamic and responsive organization.
In 2009 the modern production plant (located in Villa Cortese, Milano) has been enlarged and expanded with a second unit dedicated to large machines, with buildings with a 20 meter height capacity, reaching a total covered surface over 35,000 sqm (376,737 sq ft).
The Company, certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 45001 for workplace safety, has a capacity of production of about 40 machines per year, with thousands of installations all over the world. The Integrated Management System also adopted elements of the international ISO26001 guidelines on social and environmental responsibility.
The export rate of the production is set on a value of approx 90%.
Main relevant installations are located in Europe, USA, China, Russia, Middle East, South America.
Main application fields of PIETRO CARNAGHI customers are:
• Energy: machining of gas, steam and Hydroelectrical turbines; nuclear energy; wind energy
• Aeronautics, jet engines
• Mining equipment and earthmoving
• General mechanics
PIETRO CARNAGHI WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
PIETRO CARNAGHI (PC) PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The information contained In this website and in related documents (texts, images, tables etc.) may contain information owned by PC.
This information may not be used, passed on to others or reproduced without the written consent of PC. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection law), and Art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User shall be placed in a special computerised database so that it can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7.
Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., as data controller, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and the other personal data provided, will be processed with the consent of the person concerned, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003, (Personal data protection law) and Art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such information in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain information on the following:
• source of personal data;
• purposes and method of processing;
• logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
• identification details of the Data Controller, data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30/06/2003;
• parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may have access to such personal data in their capacity as designated representative in the Country’s territory, or as managers or persons in charge.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
• the updating, correction or, if of interest, additions to personal data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those which need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
• certification that the parties to whom the data have been transferred or disseminated have been made aware of the operations specified in the above points, also as regards their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected. Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
CV MANAGEMENT LINK DISCLAIMER
We inform you that the information collected about the interested party shall be managed and stored in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR and the Privacy Leg. Dec. 196/03 and subsequent amendments. The data controller is Piero Carnaghi S.p.A with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7 and the person in charge of data processing is the Head of the Human Resources Office. Finally, it should be noted that the person concerned in regards to his/her personal data also has, where applicable, the rights referred to in Articles 15-21 GDPR (Right of access, Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of objection), by sending an email to [email protected] as well as the right to submit claims to the Guarantor Authority.