The structure of FLEXTURN is directly designed over 90 years experience of Pietro Carnaghi in vertical machining centres. Enriched with the most advanced milling feature available.Considering the huge experience of Pietro Carnaghi has with big structures, Flexturn keeps the concept of of anchoring on jack levelers, ensuring the maximum stability. The over dimension of the structure and the perfect stability of the portal gives to our Customers the max rigidity and over performing results in terms of:
The design of FLEXTURN combines the typical characteristics of a Pietro Carnaghi vertical lathe: Rigidity and Precision + Top Level Milling features, having the capability to enter deep inside the work-piece vertically, during both milling and turning operations. While retaining all the characteristics of Pietro Carnaghi vertical lathes, Flexturn is created to meet the modern requirements of: Compactness (compared to standard machining centers), Easy shipment, Small footprint on ground, Modularity, Configuration flexibility, High capacity of evacuation of chips, water and mist, Maintenance will be easier thanks to a high ergonomic design. The machine can be installed at the floor level, reducing foundation cost.
FLEXTURN is available in 2 variants:
|FLEXTURN 25||FLEXTURN 25 W|
|Turning Platform||mm||1600 / 1800 / 2000||1600 / 1800 / 2000|
|Turning / Swing||mm||2500||2500|
|Milling Square||mm||2100 X 2100||2100 X 2100|
|Max. Weight - no APC (APC)||kgf||10 (8)||10 (8)|
|Turning Speed||rpm||400 / 350 / 300||400 / 350 / 300|
|Turning Height||mm||1100 (1400)||1400 (1700/2000)|
|OCTAGONE RAM section||mm||400||400|
|Z Axis stroke (RAM)||mm||1100 (1400)||1100 (1400)|
|(Table Saddle) Stroke||mm||2100 (+2050/-50)||2100 (+2050/-50)|
|(Crossrail – continous clamping position) W Axis||mm||--||400 (700/1000)|
PIETRO CARNAGHI WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
PIETRO CARNAGHI (PC) PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The information contained In this website and in related documents (texts, images, tables etc.) may contain information owned by PC.
This information may not be used, passed on to others or reproduced without the written consent of PC. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection law), and Art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User shall be placed in a special computerised database so that it can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7.
Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., as data controller, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and the other personal data provided, will be processed with the consent of the person concerned, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003, (Personal data protection law) and Art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such information in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain information on the following:
• source of personal data;
• purposes and method of processing;
• logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
• identification details of the Data Controller, data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30/06/2003;
• parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may have access to such personal data in their capacity as designated representative in the Country’s territory, or as managers or persons in charge.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
• the updating, correction or, if of interest, additions to personal data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those which need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
• certification that the parties to whom the data have been transferred or disseminated have been made aware of the operations specified in the above points, also as regards their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected. Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
CV MANAGEMENT LINK DISCLAIMER
We inform you that the information collected about the interested party shall be managed and stored in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR and the Privacy Leg. Dec. 196/03 and subsequent amendments. The data controller is Piero Carnaghi S.p.A with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7 and the person in charge of data processing is the Head of the Human Resources Office. Finally, it should be noted that the person concerned in regards to his/her personal data also has, where applicable, the rights referred to in Articles 15-21 GDPR (Right of access, Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of objection), by sending an email to [email protected] as well as the right to submit claims to the Guarantor Authority.